1. 80% of women use silence to express pain. You know she’s truly hurt when she chooses to ignore you.
2. Psychology says, friendship is not about who you spend the most time with, it’s about who you have the best time with.
3. Psychology says, ironically, the more you hide your feelings, the more they show. The more you deny them, the more they grow.
4. Being sarcastic on a regular basis can add up to 3 yrs to your life. Sarcasm is extremely healthy for the mind.
5. Being able to respond with sarcasm to a stupid question within seconds is literally a sign of a healthy brain.
6. Bad relationships change good people.
7. Psychology suggest that sometimes you love someone so much that not even the truth can change your mind.
8. The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest.
9. Late night phone and text conversations tend to be the best.
10. Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
11. Psychology says, the person you care about the most can literally shatter your confidence with their opinions.
12. Psychology says: People tend to value memories more than actual people. Sometimes you miss the memories, not the actual person.
13. When it’s after 2am, just go to sleep. The decisions you make after 2am are always the wrong decisions.
14. Psychology says, your personality is who you are. Your attitude is usually based on how a person treats you.
15. 70% of people pretend to be okay simply because they don’t want to annoy others with their problems.
16. Positive events, such as graduating, getting married and a new job often lead to depression.
17. Psychology says, the lyrics in your favorite song express everything that you struggle to say or express to others.
18. Being in a relationship is not about kissing, dates or showing off. It’s about being with the person who makes you happy.
19. People who laugh more are better able to tolerate pain – Both physical and emotional.
20. Women are automatically more attracted to guys who make an effort to start the conversation, showing initiative and consistency.
21. Psychology claims that If two past lovers can remain just friends, its either they are still in love, or never were.
22. Generally, people are more likely to assume you’re being rude when you’re actually being honest.
23. Your age doesn’t define your maturity, your grades don’t define your intellect, and rumors don’t define who you are.
24. 90% of people will fake laugh when they don’t understand what someone said to them.
25. Psychology says, staying quiet doesn’t mean you’ve got nothing to say. It means you don’t think they’re ready to hear your thoughts.