It really is physical violence or perhaps the risk of physical physical violence in a relationship that is dating. This physical physical violence may be intimate, real, emotional or verbal, or a variety of these.
So what does teenager violence that is dating like?
- Checking your cellular phone or social network account (such as for example facebook, myspace, etc. ) without authorization
- Constant put-downs/name-calling
- Extreme insecurity or jealousy
- Explosive mood
- Economic control
- Isolating you against family members or buddies
- Swift changes in moods
- Physically harming you by any means
- Managing your
- Letting you know how to proceed
Perhaps maybe Not certain that your relationship is healthier? Continue reading For Teenagers. Teen Dating Violence. What exactly is teenager violence that is dating?