Accepting School Funding
Once you’ve sent applications for educational funding and effectively cleared all holds, a notification shall be sent to your Panther Mail and MyFIU account to accept/decline your school funding. This educational funding notification is sent out no sooner than June of each and every 12 months for present pupils. Follow these actions to just accept your school funding:
- Login to MyFIU. See Access MyFIU for assistance.
- Find the ‘Financial Aid’ tile.
- Pick a 12 months through the ‘aid 12 months’ line into the dining table.
- Review all eligibility demands for every single item you accept by pressing the connected item title. Funds and scholarships are immediately accepted for your needs, but loans need which you accept or decline.
- Loan recipients should accept just the loan quantity required to purchase academic costs. See getting Loans for extra information.
- To simply accept or drop a specific item, find the package under ‘Accept’ or ‘Decline’ line. To just accept or drop the package that is entire simply simply simply click on ‘Accept All’ or ‘Decline All’ buttons.
- Verify choices by pressing ‘Submit. ‘
- Some products may instruct one to finish extra papers. Look at the needs for the aid that is financial system.
School Funding Process
The help you accept here is considered pending aid. Pending aid might not be the real quantity you get upon disbursement. The Financial Aid workplace may periodically make adjustments given that start of semester approaches or thereafter.
The absolute most typical good reasons for a modification include modifications to:
- Enrollment which reduces the expense of attendance
- Residency status
- Housing arrangements
- Satisfactory Academic Progress status
- Extra the aid of other sources all things considered other help happens to be disbursed (including tuition waivers, assistantships and fellowships)
- Inaccuracies within the info on which your educational funding is situated